- Key Cancel – Manual reset via key or wand
- Input Reset – User toggles input for reset
- Custom Pad Printing
- Custom Bezels
- Terminations: Wire, stud, screw or spade
- Packaging: Blister cards, individual box kits, bulk trays, poly bagged or special kits
- Custom Logos and programming available
How it works
- Records and displays to: 9.999,9 hours then rolls over to log whole hours to 99.999 hours
- Hour glass symbol flashes. On/Off to indicate counting time
- Resolution 0.1 hours
- Quartz accuracy: +/- 0.02% (over entire voltage & temperature range)
- Begins logging after 7 seconds delay
Counts power up cycles. Cycles can be resettable or non resettable and can be viewed on the display in the following manner:
- View automatically when the equipment is powered off
- Hold mode button down for 3 seconds while total hours are displayed
- View when toggled to by the mode button (when chosen to be a viewable mode).
- Retention of daily- or operator-working times or operation working times
- Resettable: reset to 0.0 by pressing and holding the button for 3 sec.
- The total hours remain unaffected.
Real time clock to track and display the equipment warranty period.
- While in warranty, a small dot on the LCD flashes.
- When the warranty period is expired, the dot on the LCD goes solid.
- The OEM specifies the number of warranty years from 1 year to 11 years.
- The OEM establishes a grace period before initialization of warranty clock. (for example allow 8 hours of run time before the warranty clock starts counting).
- Minimum RPM: 250
- Maximum RPM: 7500
- Resolution: 10RPM or 1% of measurement (whichever is less)
Shaft Diameter vs. RPM table
|2“ or less (50.8)
Sealed pickup sensor
- Stainless Steel sensor with M5 threads and two M5 nuts
- Meausres only 0.98“ (24,89) long x 0.195“ (4,95) dia.
- Sensor is epoxy sealed
- Operates within ¼“ (6,35) away from pickup magnet
- Standard product comes with 48“ (1219,20) of 24awg conductor wire.
Ultra-Tiny pickup magnet
- Ultra light disk minimizes effect on balance oft he mechanical load
- Extremely powerful at 30 MGOe
- Weighs only 0.23 grams (0.0005 lbs)
- Measures 0.198“ (5.03) Dia X 0.60“ (1,52) thick
- Long life (over 50 years+)
Fields of use
The Rotation Shaft Meter can be used on
- Diesel engines
- Electric Motors
- Process equipment
- Power equipment
or any other equipment, that rotates during operation e.a. unmotorized trailed equipment.
What makes the military quality?
- absolute dust-, fresh-, and saltwater resistant. Therefore it’s ideal for maritime areas, too. (Pressure-washer cleaning possible)
- Flash Alert service displays reminders for preventive maintenance. (LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FLASH ALERTS)
- Due to a self-contained battery it has a lifecycle of 12 years.
- Extrem shock proof up to at least 45G.
- High contrast LCD display is always lit and polarized to prevent discoloration from UV exposure
More details in Data Sheet (Downloads – see below).