D-Series Battery Fuel Gauge
D-Series LED Volt Meter
Dual Gauges from a perspective view.
Hookup Battery Shutdown Gauges
Dual Gauge Fix Clip - 801-456
Dual Gauges with Output/Battery Shutdown
- easy to read user interface
- with electronic protection for equipment
- battery shutdown feature extends the equipment life and reduces battery replacement cost
- 100% epoxy encapsulated
- 10 segment LED display
- LCD display always lit
- easy to read even in low light conditions
How it works
Battery Fuel Gauge
- Battery Charge capacity is indicated using the 10 segment display from full (right LED segment lit) to empty (left LED segment lit)
- LED Flash Alert flashes the 2nd LED from the left as a warning that the battery has discharged 70%
- At 80% discharge, LED Flash Alert alternately flashes the left 2 LEDs to indicate very low capacity is remaining. At this level the output is turned off, disabling the equipment and protecting the battery
- The LED Flash Alert discharge warning levels, lighting sequence and output settings can be OEM customized
LED Volt Meter
- The appropriate system voltage is displayed using a 10 segment LED bar graph display
- The LED Flash Alert warns the user that the equipment voltage is approaching high or low critical voltage range
- High voltage and Low voltage LED Flash Alert levels, lighting sequence and output settings can be OEM specified
- The hour meter displays 0.1 hour displayed resolution up to 99,99.9 hours, then 1 hour resolution up to 99,999 hours
- Hour glass symbol flashes on/off to indicate time counting
- OEM specified Service Alerts show maintenance requirements on the LCD (standard and custom messages available).
- The LCD is always lit so users can examine the total hours and service alarms at all times.
- When battery charge level or equipment voltage gets to a critical level, a shutdown occurs.
- Solid State N channel FET, 100vdc, 3 amp (low side switching)
- Inductive load protection
- Other switching and shut down options available
Fields of Use
Application include equipment with a Lead acid better, Lithium battery, or equipment with power supply. Examples include:
- Utility Vehicles
- Golf carts
- Floor care equipment
- Lawn & Garden equipment
- other industrial equipment
What makes the military quality?
- absolute dust-, fresh-, and saltwater resistant. Therefore it’s ideal for maritime areas, too. (Pressure-washer cleaning possible)
- Flash Alert service displays reminders for preventive maintenance. (LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FLASH ALERTS)
- Due to a self-contained battery it has a lifecycle of 12 years.
- Extrem shock proof up to at least 45G.
- High contrast LCD display is always lit and polarized to prevent discoloration from UV exposure
More details in Data Sheet (Downloads – see below).