The Max-Tach Workshop-Meter reads up to 16 000 RPM, has a maximum RPM recall and clear functions and can be programmed for up to 3 different firing patterns. It is great for shop use or permanent mounting. The simple push button (MODE) helps to access all of the functions easily.
Durable, sealed and easy to use!
- High RPM readout (up to 16 000 RPM)
- Programmable firing patterns
P1 – 1 spark: 1 RPM …max. 16 000 RPM
P2 -2 spark: 1 RPM …max. 8 000 RPM
P3 – 1 spark: 2 RPM …max. 16 000 RPM
- Maxtach (maximum RPM recall)
- Maxtach clear (can zero for next reading)
- Quick Alligator Clip hookup or permanent mount (all included)
- Optional magnetic mount for hands free operation (included)
- Very fast installation, simple one wire hookup (wire included)
- Quartz accuracy & LCD display
- Maintain maximum engine efficiency
Fields of Use
For all single & twin cylinder gasoline engines (2 or 4 cycle).
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- LCD digit height: 0.200″
- Dimensions: 2.8″W x 1.78″D x 69″H
- Weight: 58,96gTachometer
- Display update time: 1.5 sec.